Saturday, April 20, 2013

No Name Post

The stupid title should be No Title Post because this is going to be another random one.  I really no idea what to put as title because this post is just simply something about to update because I have been so lost from here.  LoL!

The last post was like a month ago.  Seriously I don't have really good life now (lifeless) that's why I got nothing to update.  #facepalm
Seriously why I got no life or I started not to share much things here anymore?  I really don't know why I got so many things to update when I was still study, where the hell all my blogging spirit gone?  wtf

Looking back to all the posts I posted, only I realized I really post and update every single drop of my life to here!  But since I started to work, I still have my life but I don't have the time like I used to have already...  I always have lots of time besides eat, sleep, play, assignments and classes, but now I don't have any more.  Funny huh...  Although I have less things to do now which I only have to eat, sleep, work and work, but I got less time for blog!  Once I have time I would like to spend the time to play candy crush...  Too bad I can earn a life in half an hour!  Seriously fml.

That day 16th of April is one of my colleague's birthday.  And it is so coincident that she is the first month joining this big 'family'.  Anyway, I still wanna welcome her for joining us.  
The pretty who in red is the birthday girl.  Believe it or not, she is already a mommy of 2 kids, some more the eldest is already 12 years old!  Guess her age!  We have a mommy in the company, so we usually have lots of extra story of life experience from her!
(I am so fat la... Any idea how to reduce the size of my arms?  They look like elephant's leg... wtf)

Okay now let you see my picture just in case you forget how I look like.  Yeap, I decided to cut my fringe and stay short because I think I look better in this although I know I look even chubbier.  Haha!  Don't care la, cause don't think any of you mind about that also. =p

So that's my life la..  Seriously I really still prefer being a student, cause working life really stressful especially when you have the target that has been assigned to.  Damn...  How adults survive?  (Frankly, I sometimes do wonder, will I be set because of my bad performance? Oh, God bless me please...)

It is weekend now, but I don't feel like wanna go out because I am going to have exam on Monday!  omfg.
Can you believe that?  E.X.A.M.!!!  FML

No comments:

Post a Comment