Thursday, July 31, 2008

不要把快乐建筑在别人的痛苦上

Yesterday after tuition i went to da bao vegetarian as my dinner..... The vegetarian is so cheap.... 1 rice + 3 dishes only cost u RM2 leh.... cheap hor... da taste of da food oso not bad leh...
every Wednesday, Thursday n Friday's dinner my family n i will eat vegetarian.... hahaha...


Vegetarian food.... YUM... YUM

When I came back de time... I saw lots of friends.... They all look very weird... really really weird... I oso dunno y they look so weird....
they i ma dun wan to choi them lor... I go into my car, then go to my destination with yeon (actually i going to fetch her back...)....
Teo, Yi-Tsiang, Kee were following me along da journey until i almost reach home....
I dunno y they keep follwing me like that.... so weird....

until I reach home.... I saw teo's car was near my house... he came out from my neighbour's house who sell 'tou sa pia'....
when i got out from my car.... as usual i'll go to da back of my car...T.T
Guess wat i see??
Sure is harnwei n her gang did this.... they used a paper n write 'Beauty's car' sumthing like that lar... (actually she wrote in chinese)....I straight away got mad n i go run after teo n junyan...(who ask them at there when i get mad... anyway sorry...) I went to hentam them puas puas until my anger cool down....

then I thought of 'do' harnwei n her gang....
I woke up in da morning... Then i make a special tuna sandwiches for them... haha (actually i put some wasabi inside)
They did eat da sandwiches... but non of them give me a weird look.... haih... plan failed....
sad a.....
aiya... nvm lar as long as everybody feel happy then ok liao lor...


No comments:

Post a Comment