Monday, July 28, 2008

Jerusha..... Happy birthday.....

Jerusha.... my friend,
da little boy is johnathan, i'm in da centre... n the long hair is Jerusha
well can consider as best friend, had held a party in house... a birthday party.
And..... I've been invited...
hahaha.. so happy.... got tuition on tat day .... after tuition then i straight away go there liao...
I was so suprise because i was da 1st who reach there... haha...
Then I only realize that da party will going to start at 9pm sumthing....
aiksssssssssssss...... LOL............
when I reach there only 7.30pm lar.... i very hungry liao wor.... T___________T
haha... luckily uncle (her father) dy prepare some chicken wing....
hahaha then i quickly go eat...
we all oso full like this dy...
very soon.... we finish all da food dy.... haha now is cake time....
yeah
This is wat jerusha doing when we ask her to bite up da birthday candle....

I had done something until Jerusha's face become so dirty hahahaThen after da cake.... we go after da crab....
ngek ngek ngek....hey.... I wan da carb.... hey....

Lai E was so excited when she saw da crab....
wakakaka
B4 that we sure play with our cake 1st....
dada... see our face look so nice....
Then when its almost time.... I go see jerusha's present.... Wow.....haha... Jerusha, u got lots of present leh.... I wan more present during my birthday....Thankyou.... wakakaka
(see da red one with da riben de... That's is mine....)hahaAfter open it got so many nice nice de present....
Jealous lar....
Friends, I oso wan it when my birthday....
Well... I gave that to Jerusha....
Nice??
Then most of us went home at about 12am.....
must sleep dy cuz da next morning still need to go sch....
Happy Birthday... Jerusha

No comments:

Post a Comment