Monday, January 13, 2014

Stressful

So the year of 2014 has started.  I am not happy most of the day whenever I need to go to work.  The work has become a burden to me.  I know if I am enjoying the work and if I love the work, I wouldn't have think that they are my burden but they are my daily life pass.  

So time passes, everything changes this year compare to last year, from easy to difficult and complicated.  How I gonna survive through the whole year?  This is the question I always ask myself.  Now that I have my own commitment already because I bought a car! I can't just say I want to quit from the job or I don't want to be responsible on my work.  I need money desperately just because I need to pay for my car loan.  Sobs...

Yet...

Life still go on, I need to find my way to survive.  This is how life should be right?  I think that too.  I need more strength on this seriously.  Some might think that why am I so negative towards the new management in the company.  I know I should take it as a new challenge like I always did before I come into the new era of working world.  But dude, you know what?  The environment of working here is way too far from what you think (I guess), cause I need to be super self-protect from getting bullied by others.  I really don't mind of physically bullied because no matter how tired of you physically, you still can go take a nap or long sleep, then you will recharge.  The story is different when it comes to mentally bully.  You will become hot temper, can't sleep well at night where you got nightmare almost every night, pimples come out all over the face.  Sigh...  This is much worst than have one whole week of sleepless during FYP.  

I really miss schooling life.  Friends are more sincere even though there are still some of them always think so childish and act like kids, but at least they show it right on your face!  Now after you start working, not only you need to know what is beneath the mask they are wearing.  

Well again, life still goes on.  I still have to work until I get a better job which I enjoy it.  Some how this is really a challenge for me to learn to become a tough person, I know I know...
I am so in comfort zone where everybody feed my with spoon, help to clean all the dirt on my mouth like baby... and now I got to find my way to find food and eat myself and clean my dirt myself.  

Fuh... Monday with emo post huh... Hahaha!

ps: fighting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment