Friday, August 1, 2008

childhood's life

last few day, wei yie brought her tadika's pics to tuition.... lol... now i ny realize that actually we are in da SAME tadika when we was a child... LOL. da tadika's named-------> I think it sounds like this erm.... ---> Tadika Bina Jaya
Haha... never thought that now got so many friends that studied in da same tadika last time... really LOL....
Then chian yaw asked me to bring da pics to sch... cuz she wants to have a look whether she in da pics onot...

After tuition, when i reach home... da 1st thing i do is go to my old album to find da pics....lol... wat o... da photo with da whole class in tadika i counldnt find... but i found this....lol... y i look so cute....haha...
seems like I'm stabilizing myself... LOLwat make me laugh until so happy wor....
lol.... who took da pics when i'm doing 'business'??
until i didnt look at da camera... LOLi look like big boss right... haha
then i accidental found my mom, dad n me.... When i look at this pics, suddenly i feel like crying... i oso dunno y.... lol wat la me...
for sure i will never delete o throw away this two pics.... (above n below) I'll never loss it, cuz it is very very meningful to me...I'm kissing my daddy.... Last time i used to kissed him like tat everyday, when he went to work, came back from work n before sleep.... (Miss that type of life lar...)

Then i terfound this pics oso.... this is when i having my birthday party in nursery with all my friends.... ( actually i forget about them dy.... except for Jerusha who standing at my right hand side)
lol wat post am I giving o???
The only adult is Aunty Alice... She is the boss in tat nursery.This is one of da pics i took when i was going to perform in front of many many ppl.... infront of tat 1 is chui mean.... but she doesn't want admit it... wat lau chui mean...LOLmy bro n me.... my bro looked so cute....
look at my bro's eyes... wow... so big....
lol... i oso dunno this is just wake up o going to sleep... cuz my dad n my bro were wearing pyjamas, but i wasn't wearing pyjamas...

after i saw this pics...i brought some to tuition to share with my friends.... some of my friends say i look very old.... T____________T sad lar....

2 comments:

  1. Damn, you got those watery eyes when you're small. Fortunately, you dont have them now. Otherwise I would fall for it. Haha! By the way, you loss weight?

    ReplyDelete