Friday, August 8, 2008

Bad Day

Huh.... feel like crying lar... T_________T. Sad....

Sigh.

Today, my car kena stick on something again..... Sure you will say LOL, wat o.. like tat oso kena again...
Actually I also dunno why I kena again... And for sure that I know who is that kind gentleman/lady.

I dunno why he/she want to kena me... He/she said I kena him/her today a lot, so he/she wants to kena me back wor.... I was so so confused.... I didnt 'do' anybody today at all... T_____T. I'm innocent lar.... If got kena ppl is just because that particular person kena me at the first place.... I won't make ppl if that person never bully me before...

This oso cause me ter-pukul Joe.... lol.... Now he wants to take revenge to me...
sei lor... Tomorrow I think I need to go to hell dy... T______T.

T_____T. Sigh. T______________________________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment