Sunday, August 17, 2008

Holiday~~

Friday(mummy on leave.... means what?? O... means that she is not going to work on that day.... She had decided to bring my sis n herself back to my grandmother's house there to stay for 2 days... Then what about my bro n I?? LOL..... we were FREE for that 2 days lor.... HAPPY~~

At about 3pm my mom n sis left the house.... so which means that the dinner & da following meals we need to 'kao dim' our own liao....

What I really dislike for this few days is -----> hate staying at home alone when da storm & heavy rain come at night.... + thunder some more..... really hate that friday night.... heavy rain + thunder + storm until i faced difficulty when I went to fetch my bro back from tuition.... the rain is really heavy until it seems like going to flood at my housing are.... But fortunately it didn't flood.... haha... if not I really T________________________T

Then for the rest of da time I felt free cuz I no need to listen to my mom to membebel... (sorry mummy) actually without my mom's prolixity, we oso got done our housework
very well... we did sweep & mop da floor, clean my dog up, wash all da cloth... haha But my mom didnt praise us at all....T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment