Saturday, August 23, 2008

Bye ~Bye Holiday T_T

why I say bye~bye holiday?? Cuz this might be the last holiday before STPM's students (actually there shouldn't have any holiday this year for STPM's students)... Haih... most of us were 'chasing' Olympic in this Holiday, well beside that we still need to attend tuitions... haha. That tuition is not like one week once, but is one week we need to attend five days, and each day we attend is 4 hours... He he geng ler... for me it is a good thing for me to have tuition every day during da holiday cuz i dun really know how to manage my timetable de... so sometimes i decided not to go back home so i can study at friends house...

After this holiday, we still got 2 weeks to prepare our trial... Form six is really really tough o... I never expect too much in my exam, cuz i know that i got no talent in my study de...
Sometimes i even hate of studying... it make me annoying....

haih... but this is wat a student shud do isn't it?? a student's job is to study, study, & study.... they shouldn't think of other thing except of study only.... wat to do... if i don't study now, i will need to face problem when i going out to find a job...

the reality is like that de... if u lose then ppl will take da opportunity then u will got no change to stay in this world.... haih.... i really hate this world that too reality......... ~HATE~

No comments:

Post a Comment