Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dinner + Breakfast

Yesterday I had class from 8am till 10am and 10.30am till 12.30am.
Actually the 1st session of the class last night was replaced by our Math examination.
Although the Math paper was only 5 questions of secondary level, but I still scared I cannot pass it to continue to take my Basic Mathematics in the first sem.

I ate some bread in the morning, then went for the classes and examination.
then ate some biscuit when I was hungry after the classes.

Until 5pm something, we went out again to the beach nearby my campus to take our dinner over there.
Look at the view there, the sky and the beach are so beautiful although the water of the sea is not that clean compare to Kuantan.






The wind are so strong here... @@

My friend, coursemate, syn wei

















Oh my god!!!
look at the cloud, is so damn beautiful.
I really confirm that I must have a good camera to capture all this beautiful view...


This is the place I study.
This 'palace' is actually part of my Labuan University that I studying.
We had our class in this 'tall palace'

****************

My breakfast for today.
can guess how much this cost me??
is only RM2 only.
Cheap huh?
yesterday I thought I will going to have my bread and biscuit as my breakfast, but when I found out this price of the breakfast, I decided to eat a proper breakfast.

Later got class at 10.30am....

listening to the climb~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment