Friday, July 17, 2009

Ramdomly

I just realize that I have been a while didn't blogging already. Is already more than 4 days.

Friday class, Basic Mathematics is not available till 31st of July. We were happy about this cause the only class on Friday is Basic Mathematics and now is not available for such a long time. yeeepieeeee~~~ The happiness just ended and there come the stressfulness after we read thru the timetable of our topic of the studies. Oh My God!!! our mid term is right after the 31st week. Which means that we only got a 2 hours class after these unavailable classes to be prepare for the mid term!!! This is really ridiculous. I'm not God and I need somebody to teach me at least although I am very stupid to get to understand that fast, but at least somebody had taught me and I will try to find my way to understand.

Okayh, back to the schedule of today:
Early in the morning, I went for jogging with Syn Wei and Lee Yong Ket (senior). I wanted to ask my ex-roommate, but they are too lazy to wake up so early. Have a slow jog because on the half way Syn Wei ny tell me that she has asma and kena once when she was young. This shock me and I asked her to just run slowly and try to breath smoothly. This unbelievable, because I can run this far and this long time around 30mins non stop! Ehem,... maybe is because I run too slow liao gua... @@

Then go to bath in Mega Lab since we got no water in our own bathroom. Aiya, terpaksala.... no choice!!!
When we reached there, somebody told us that there got no water!!! Damn!!!
terpaksa again la we went to menara (where we study at there, our school) to bath.
After that we wait for the bas mini to bring us to town which will take us around 20 mins of journey. ^^
Really walk alot and my legs are very tired now.

I thought I can study at night, mana tau....
no electricity again!!!
and when the incident happen, I was alone in the room!!!
I was so scared and try to calm myself so that I can go to the Podium (which is the only place that do has generator) as soon as possible.
It was so dark on the way to Podium, scary...

p/s: Grace, the tag I don't want to do liao, cause I did everything ady all done. and that time the line was sucks + suddenly got no electricity!!! all BOOM!!! all gone....
sorry yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment