Thursday, July 9, 2009

Bed room

It has been almost a week I stay in Labuan and I started to adapt to the environment here with hot weather and facing lots of life changes challenging here, for example: no water and sleeping in a terrible bed, mattress. But I think I have used to the life here. Have to fight for water...

The life here is almost same like life that you live in a place that you have to face kemarau. That's why when got water in the big tangki at the ground floor of my hostel, I will become very excited and keep on shouting to others and tell them got water so that they can come down to take water.

I am sharing my room with another two young charming lady name Mei Qian from Kedah and Yan Qiu from Melacca. Both of them are sweet and kind hearted. Three of us are from three different course, different home town, but same room.
When I first met Mei Qian, she make remind of Shik Lin because both of them are very very thin.

Well, this is my room with three beds....

This is my bed...
sorry, quite messy...

My dream chart!!!
Finally she no need to stay in my luggage anymore....
She can make me see her as many times as I want to, because she is pasted by me just infront of my bed. ^^

I will make everything like my house, so that I won't be too miss all of you so much. The dream chart really inspire me very much and it going to be more and more things on it and they are going to be real in my life...

p/s: sorry mummy, I really have to bring the dream chart so that I got the spirit to stay in such bad condition place...

1 comment: