Sunday, July 12, 2009

Labuan One Day Trip

It was a boring trip in Labuan that I had attended on last Saturday. The trip is not free and we have to pay RM20 which had included our breakfast, lunch and dinner. I think the price is reasonable because the lunch is dinner is really tasty and I think I didn't get the chance to eat this kind of meal in Labuan anymore because those are Chinese food.

After the breakfast, open ceremony, ice breaking, games and lunch, we started our journey for the trip.


These 2 'important' people.
hehex... anything you want to know more you can ask me...
^^






























Marine Park
the entrance fee is free de...
can you see the 'bangunan' on the sea??
actually is a restaurant and I will go there to eat one day. that is a sure and a must...
hahax




I also dunno what is it...
what I know is when we put a piece of paper in the tall bangunan, the paper will fly up.
actually is the principle of physics....
but I dunno what isit ady....
i return everything back to teach ady...
@@








do you notice that this bird got tail??
it is really amazing to see bird like this.
honestly that was my first time seeing this kind of bird with tail.




birds...
like I never see birds before...
hahax

the two future couple again...
@@
because we know the gal, that guy so scare at us to say something bad about him to that gal.
that's why now he is willing to do anything to us...
huahuahua~~~

horse.
I took this picture from a place call layang-layang.
I also dunno why the place be named that cause I didnt see any kite (layang-layang) at there also... @@
but I ate some satay there.
really dun understand why they said the satay there is tasty...
I prefer the satay that we ate when we was in Kuantan at manager there...
miss that moment...

T___T



No comments:

Post a Comment