Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back To Peninsular, Pahang~~~

Guess where am I now, hehex..
I’m at my grandma’s house now, enjoying all the delicious food.
Last night I went to have buffet at my relative house that her daughter is going to marry, later tonight I am going to have wedding dinner…
There are so so so so so many foods waiting for me, I really got no idea how am I keep fit…  I am worry that can’t diet but gain weight… l0l….

Really got no feeling to go back to Labuan ady, really prefer the life here rather than the life at there.  I have to pretend to be another person when I was at there, can’t be natural truly except when I was with someone…  I know that it will be a big challenge for me to stay at Labuan, cause there are many different type of personality of people over there…
Some of the people can show you that she or he is very kind hearted person, but actually he or she is very black hearted and selfish too.
Really difficult to find a friend that willing to listen to what you say or a true friend over there.

Anyway, I learn one thing when I back from Labuan.
APPRECIATION
I learn to appreciate everything I have now, in present, everything… 
Going back to Kuantan on Monday, then will have a nice walk in Kuantan  I guess…  cause I have been nearly half a year didn’t walk around liao… hahax
Then I think I will be out for every night and morning liao….  Back to my life~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment