Sunday, November 22, 2009

Days After Days

Come back to peninsular for almost a week already.  Did a lot of things and eat a lot of food too.  ^0^
The night before I came back, I had a performance in campus and I got makeup.  The makeup that they gave is so thick and so obvious; I even put on liquid eye liner.  They said I look okayh with it, but someone said I looked like ‘ghost’, damn him.  Although he didn’t mention it directly but he asked me whether that day is Halloween Day?  And he said that my look is frightening….  Fine…
Here are some of the pictures on that night…. Enjoy viewing them~~~









And then in the flight. 
This is the first time I have the opportunity to seat in MAS flight.  ^0^
And luckily I combine luggage with Pei Jie so that I no need to sit alone.  When I am in the flight with her, we took lots of pictures… crazy pictures…
Here are some too, but I didn’t post all, I just post some pretty pictures but not crazy pictures… 





Then last night, I went to a wedding dinner, there are lots of food, and I eat and eat and eat again…  oh my god!!! I really got no idea when I can become slim again…  sigh…
But anyway, I took some of the pics again… long time didn’t see my beloved mom and sis… took some pics with them…
Muaks~~~  love them~~~





1 comment: