Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Short Break After Makan

These few days I was so hardworking.  (perasan pulak)  I joined Siva and Jun Woh to have a small group study.  In the previous post, you can see that we were studying Maths together.
Hardworking leh….  ^^

Yesterday morning, I got no exam and I went to library to study at 9am.  But at 11am, the library’s bell rang (every time when you hear the bell rang means that you have to prepare to get out from the library already because the library is going to close soon).  Wtf!!!  I had forgotten that day was Friday and the library will be closed for 3 hours from 11am until 2pm.  Which means I only spend around 2 hours study at there only…  sigh…
In the evening I went out with Shin Yi, Sim Sian and Kok Hooi.  Before I decided to go out, I already know that I will regret for going out that day. 
Well, six sense… don’t ask me why…   
But unfortunately, my six sense showed its accuracy again…  I really got no mood at all…  emo…
Really unhappy when went out last night, but the moment when I reach my room, I feel very happy again…

I ate Bah Kut Teh again (second time liao lo), this time I ate super lots of garlic until my roommate can smell the ‘good’ smell of garlic in my mouth when I went back room…  sorry yea… paiseh o…  >.<
Before that Shin Yi, Sim Sian and I already promise that will go bath at 8.30pm at the main building… who knows that there is somebody who break the promise…  at that time I want to ‘do a big business’ so I ask them whether can go earlier abit, who knows one of them said: “then you go first la, you are the one who want to ‘do business’ not me.”  I was really pissed off that time.  I never see a person this selfish before….  Whatever…
So I decided to bath in my room then quickly pack up to go to library to meet up Siva and Jun Woh…  after the library close, we went to main building again.  And last night in main building I got a big shock by dark, black fingers…  Mr. Siva used his black and dark in color fingers to frighten me, luckily I didn’t cry out, just scream only….
Don’t you ever do that again!!!

I wonder, what will make a human change??  I know that it is difficult for a person to change in all sudden but why you never make me feel you are changing but make me feel you are encouraging yourself doing something that is not good??
I know, I know maybe I’m too busy body.  Do you know that I can choose to not to bother about you??  Let you to hit the wall by yourself so that you can realize by your own?? 
But I choose not to do that because if you really hit the wall one day you will maybe die…  I’m serious…
But if you still behave like that, then I got no comment any more.  I will have to take the advice from my friend to just ignore…. 

p/s: I didn’t mean to say anybody here…  just random feeling of mine…  if you think I’m talking about you then I got nothing to say either….
                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment