Tuesday, December 29, 2009

End Soon

the holiday is going to end soon... :(
what can i do?  i got no idea what i spend during this holiday, this holiday is too short for me liao...
everyday yam cha, then shopping, then eat, then gathering, then outstation then internet. 
although this routine is kinda boring but i still love this kind of life.
somebody fetch me out then go gai gai, this is really happy lo~~~

left 5 days then i will back to labuan to continue the studies (including today), although i have thousands of unwilling to back to the island but i got no choice to choose at all, who ask me to choose E-Commerce as my first choice subject, and the whole Malaysia only UMS offer this course.  
oh ya, result was out and i get a bad result... i am not satisfied with the result, but never mind la... nothing i can do already cause i can back to the pass, so why not i look forward to the future?? =)
oh ya, i want to thanks to YT for helping me alot during i was in Singapore.  He help me to feed my fish and serve my food in cafe world, he even help me to check my result although the system is quite lack.  gam xia~~~
although left 5 days i will have to leave peninsular, but i left 2 days then have to leave Kuantan (home town) liao... is really bad... only got 2 days to meet him and her...  going to miss them lo~~~

yesterday, went yam cha with YT, eat snow ice... 
really zadao that the shop is located in such lonely corner, YT and I was searching for it... l0l
He asked where i want to drink ma... so i ma say go and have a try in the new shop lo.
i owe him money but he belanja me makan pulak... zadao @@

tomolo will watch movie with grace and YT, both of them kena paksa by me to watch movie.. 
what la, i just want to watch movie and have a meal with them before i leave, is that difficult?? 
and lastly i went to buy ticket liao... Alvin and the Chipmunks~~~
=)
grace and Yt, i have christmas present for both of u~~~ be prepare to receive it ba~~~
you guys will be surprise de~~~ hehehex


okayh, that's all... wanna go berpacking liao... if not i will really kelam kabut in last minute de~~~ 
tatax

No comments:

Post a Comment