Thursday, December 3, 2009

Outing~~

Finally got to watch 2012 and New Moon.  I know that you will say that: “harh?? So late ny watch 2012 a??”
Wtf
I know la.. is a bit late but late then none right??

I went out 11am yesterday after had breakfast at NCY with Grace and Yi-Tsiang.  We were asked by Grace to go to her house at 8.30am to fetch her.  Since YT is going then I ma ask him to fetch me along lo.  Mana tau he wake up at 8.30am and our breakfast from 8.30am become 9.00am… @@’’’
wtf

After breakfast I rush back home and change then went out again to fetch Hui Yuan.
Argh~~~ tired!!!
We went ECM to watch movie just as we planned.
Grace told me to help her to buy 7 tickets of 2012, so I bought 7 tickets of 2012 and 2 tickets of New Moon.  Right after I bought that 9 tickets, Hui Yuan and I decided to watch 2012 too~~  so we bought another 2 tickets of 2012 and we are lucky cause there are still empty seat right beside Grace’s tickets.
Phew~~~
Our New Moon will start at 12.10am and that time was only 11am something, so we walked around in the mall, when the time came we went to the cinema there and bought ourselves some popcorns and drinks but unfortunately the drinks taste like ‘air paip’!!! Really sucks!!!


This movie is actually about vampire and romance.
Well the story in it is not bad just a bit of boring and maybe I never read the books, never watch twilight, that’s why I was confuse and didn’t know what was it all about.



But yet this story is totally different from other vampire movie because other vampire movies are just about kill and kill, nothing else.  Twilight is about LOVE + ROMANCE~~~
Before the movie starts, Hui Yuan and I took some pics in the Cinema while waiting.


after New Moon it was only 2.40pm and we thought we wanted to have lunch so we bought our ticket for 2012 at 4.15pm.
omg!!!
we waited for more than an hour doing nothing...
it is really very boring!!!
finally it is 4pm then i met up with Grace at the cinema...


okayh, 2012 is much more better than New Moon~~~
is touching movie when the movie is going to end.
please human on the earth!!!
love our mother earth more!!!
after movies Hui Yuan and I ate our dinner at Black Canyon then ny back home.
guess what time we reach home??
nearly 8.30pm!!!
omg, i had been outside for more than 8 hours!!! 8 hours of watching movies + dinner!!!!
walao, geng!!!
hahahax


all above was yesterday..
today i went out again, and this time we added one more----> Wai Li
once i picked her up from her house, she talk nonstop talk and talk and ask and ask~~~
wow!! you never change!!! hahahax
then we went to GC curry house to eat keling fan (Indian Food)
^0^
then went to megamall to have a walk and took some pics
and here we are~~~


then yt ajak me out for yamcha pulak...
argh!!! i'm really tired and i rejected...
phew~~~
^.^

here some random pictures...
hahahax





No comments:

Post a Comment