Monday, September 1, 2008

East Coast Mall (E.C. Mall)

I went East Coast Mall with my family today, actually we just wanted to have our dinner at there ny lar... Before we went out from the house, we had decided that we going to eat pizza... yeah!! pizza, I love pizza....

Okay, when my mom step in her foot into pizza hut in E.C. Mall, the waitress (a malay gal) used a very tune and she said very loudly :"kena order ka luar dulu!!!" After I heard what she said I was really like WOW how can she talk like that?? soooooooooooooo rude.... Then I straight away talk very loud too and said "mei you li mao" which means no manners..... then I told my mom to eat at other place rather to be serve by the rude waitress....

So we went to RASAMAS to settle our dinner there... the food is okay lar but the floor there is very very very dirty..... haih.... so we ate so fast then gone off....

Since we were there in East Coast Mall, so we decided to buy donuts from BIG APPLE
We bought 12 pcs of donuts and it cost RM21.00, okay lar..... not very expensive cause it is very very delicious..... yummy....

It looks so so delicious..........

especially this one..>> I like this the most, this is named as KIWI BLITZ

After we reach home, one donuts gone dy..... Lol my mom ate 1 dy.... hahaha so fast... I oso havent take 1 to eat yet....LOL

Although the donuts is damn delicious, but it is very very sweetssssssss... so for those who like to eat donuts please........ don't eat that often, cause maybe one day you may accidentally check out that you have diabetes.....
HEALTH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment