Saturday, September 27, 2008

In A Very Bad Mood

Things did not go on so well recently, I must admit that I'm a person that do not usually tell other people how I really feel especially I'm sad and down...

Normally for those friend, I mean classmates, schoolmates, even family members, they usually see me smiling & laughing a lot... Lots of them always said that I have some mental problems because I keep smiling & laughing no matter what happen....
Yup is true I consider this kind of person.... Sometime I always think that, do I have a friend who really can share my happiness & sadness?? Because I never dare to share the most pure of my mind with them... I, myself also do not know why....

Maybe I got mentally problems... haha

Well I also do not know how to express my emotion here either, I just feel very very sad...
____________________________________________________
I not angry with you because of you can go there, but is because that you never tell me what is going on at the first place, this really make me grieve.... (of course not that worst that I will curse you.... I'm different from Leong...) T_T


hate you,
Cai Yi

2 comments:

  1. What? Why's my name there? Yeah, you're right, I curse people.But in actual fact, when you curse someone, two graves are dug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, that's why I don't curse some 1 so easily.... hahhaa

    ReplyDelete