Monday, September 15, 2008

Breathing Is So Important

That day I suddenly feel like wan to feel how's da feeling when a person lack of breathing, so I press my face on a pillow (so that I can feel how's da feeling when I'm not breathing)

Guest what had I feel.... I feel like I am drowning in a deep deep sea..... That feeling is very very suffer.... It is very complicated to explain.... Hahaha

Sure you guys will say.... wat o?? Cai Yi are you okay?? Why you want to do such stupid thing?? Actually I oso dunno why I'll do such a stupid & unuseful thing, I think is because I want to feel how a person feel when they are drowning gua.... hahaha I oso confuse liao.....

In da conclution that I got after I stop breathing for few second (until I feel that I must start breath) is breathing is really really very important.... haha wat am I talking about hahaha

1 comment: