Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TOUGH oiiiii, difficult

My mom just bought this last few weeks i guest... Actually she bought this for my sister who had just finish her UPSR.... After UPSR, she is soooooooooo free.... So my mom bought this to make sure that she is still using her brain after UPSR... Hahaha

Before my mum bought this, Joe got bring this to study group to play.... I was very surprise that he can play so well.... (lol actually oso he can make a face the same colour ny....) when I ask him how long he manage to solve it... he siad he use almost more than a year... LOL

But after i saw my brother can play it so well... ( he only use a day though) lol... then I oso started to play with it.... YEAH!!!! I oso got it.... HAHAHA (so proud)

This is how it looks like when I haven't arrange it....

After 30mins like that, I got this.... hahaha

I did this when I was in the living hall.... And at that time I was eating... hahaha

Then I did this before I sleep....

At first is blue in colour....

Then yellow colour....

then green colour.... hahaha

but you all must look carefully.... cuz I oso manage to solve 1 face only.... haha but I'm different from WONG KWOK JOE cuz I only use less than a day but he use about a year to solve it.... wakakaka

2 comments:

  1. I can use my Mangekyo Sharingan to see those colours. Haha! Perhaps Joe doesnt have any talent but it doesnt mean you've it either. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. leave wat comment o..u didn't solve the cube also...

    ReplyDelete