Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Farewell Party

On 20th of September 2008, my friend Chee Huan, she came to Kuantan to meet us.... She was staying in Kuantan and study with us when we were in secondary school.... I do really miss her though I seldom contact with her....

That's her... she is very tall... taller than me... Hahaa (dunno wat is she eating) (do you that person behind chee huan?? is lai yei... she was trying to take photo although I didnt ask her to haha)

Last few month I guest, she finish her A-level in HELP college and she got flying colours in her result, & as the result, she got a scholarship to study in United Kingdom... Wow, so nice...

Okay, back to the topic... After 5mins we started to eat, the whole table that full of food like become less liao... LOL so fast..


But very fast all of them stop eating liao... lol... actually da food still remain the same amount like that.... They all really eat very few lar...

After we eat, then we take some photo with her to keep it as memories.... (Chee Huan & Yeon)

After the meal, Chee Huan offer me to take photo together... Haha (see how happy am I when I took photo with her)

Don't look at them like that like they were still eating... Actually they finish eating liao de... they were chating to each other...

Chee Huan, after you go to U.K, please please please don't ever ever ever forget us.... We will miss you in the other corner of the Earth... haha

p/s: if you forget us, I'll tumbuk you until nobody can regonize you. So don't you dare to forget all of us... haha

1 comment: