Saturday, September 27, 2008

oh no!! pimplesss

Aiyo.... Pimplesssssss
You see my face, the pimple is sooooooo big..... whenever my friends see me, they will have a closer look on me pimplesss

if look closer... oh my god.... do u see it?? the pimple is sooooooooooooooooo big... omg!!!
so ugly...
So I decided to buy something to chuck away that stupid pimple....
then I found clean&clear.... this is the 1st time I used it... dunno it works on me o not... haha

Hmmm.... I'm not trying to promote this lar... I still trying on it... haha

If it is good then I'll promote it to my friend lor.... LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

After my pimple gone liao, I will immediately post it... so that u will know how long I use this thing to chuck away my ugly pimples...

p/s: help me to pray that my pimples will gone forever

2 comments:

  1. Ah Mo Li To Bi Jiao Lan Di, Ah Mo Li To Bi Jiao Lan Do, Sa Po Ho

    That's the exact same prayer I recited for my late grandma. Hope it help though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cai Yi is pretty with a pimple on her face. Haha!

    ReplyDelete