Friday, September 26, 2008

be exasperated against

Argh...
' Anger, anger, anger'. If I'm meditating, I sure will say this in my heart....
But now I'm not meditating....
Now I'm going to explode.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

.................................................................................................................

Today we decided to call delivery from Pizza Hut... so I called them lor...
At first the people who answer said after 45mins then the delivery that we order will reach our house....
I was very happy, cause I can eat pizza...
then after an hour... I got no patient liao... then I called back to reconfirm lor...

But that person said : ' we haven't delivered any pizza to your house yet, because your house address that you gave us is incomplete...'
after I heard that I was like.... wat o....
If u didnt get da complete address, you should have called ma....
(they did ask my house phone no.)

I was like.... I oso dun how to express how i felt... Then I straight away tell him that I want to cancel it... Argh....

PIZZA HUT..............

I definitely will complaint.......................

ANGER. ANGER. ANGER.

No comments:

Post a Comment