Sunday, September 28, 2008

Annoying Awards

Look at the topic, it seems like very funny though... hahaha

why i said its annoying award?? No lar... actually, when teacher gave me this gift, wei hong like so surprise that I can get this gift so he made a joke that:" Wow.. caiyi u annoyed teacher till she gave you this a?".... LOL...wtf.. that time everybody laughing haha.... Wat a got joke.... LOLss

okay... this is the gift given by Miss Irene. Well, actually she gave me is because I've been helping her on doing those work lar.... Lol... At first I was surprise that she gave this to me... haha... I shouldn't take anything from her anymore.... I owe her a lot a lot... lots till I dunno how to pay her back....

By the way, I really appreciate it... Haha...

I was trying to open it.... The box is very very nice.... sure she spend a lot on this.... haih, so shameful cuz still wan to take this present....

wow.... look... wat is it???
there's a note...
here said:
Espeacially for,
Cai Yi,

May all your dreams come true.
All the best and always reach for the stars.

Just Me,
Irene 2008

Oh my god.... so touching......

Inside the box, there is a cup
wow... its starbucks de.... so proud to own 1 cuz seldom go in there.... LOL...
I like it soooooooooooooooooo much....

~I love you teacher~

1 comment:

  1. Coolies, I've the same thing like yours except for the notes, that's it. Haha!

    ReplyDelete