Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Loe

On 30th of September 2008 was Ee Loe's 19th birthday. She had a birthday party at her house, and she also set a theme for her birthday party, party hat...
But I didn't bring the party hat to her party....
I'm so so so sorry, Ee Loe


At first, I was wondering whether I want to attend to her birthday party onot.... but at last, I make my decision, that I will go to her birthday party, cause I do not want to dissapoint her.... When Yi-Tsiang came to fetch me, it was raining heavily.... The rain was as heavy as you pour water from the sky..LOLzzz

Luckily after half an hour like that, the rain began to slow down... Then we began to BBQ... Haha
Sheena N I ate very early without waiting too long for the BBQ, cuz there are lots of ppl Q-ing for the BBQ...

I did try a new thing in the party, that is I finnaly got the opportunity to try BBq on mashmallow... the taste not bad though... haha

Well I didnt take any photo during the party, so I think I shud I link phei e's n ee loe's blog here... cuz they have a lots of pics in their blog during da party... LOLzzz

Here they are -->Happy Party & presents & Loe's Birthday Bash

~Happy Visit~

No comments:

Post a Comment