Monday, April 12, 2010

Masquerade Night



The night has come.  I got no idea why I don’t have that feeling like: “OMG, the night is coming!!!”  I really don’t have the mood.
I know all of them have been waiting for so long, but for me, if the night ends fast, I will be very happy.
We have been starting our decoration for the night since 2 weeks ago, but not all things have been done until that night because test, presentations and assignments were at that time too.

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 6am just to go 5th floor to pack those things to the hotel.  While waiting for the bus to fetch us to Tiara Hotel, I waited for Mr. Edwin Cheah for so long (Ask him why he make me wait him) until the whole bus know where he went on the previous night.  After we reached Tiara, we started everything. 
We do this and that (decoration la) from 10am until 6.30pm.  We were so damn tired.  Plus some more the weather is so hot, my sweat keep flowing down like I turn the water pipe on like that.
But finally finally, decoration is nice, I guess~ 

Then the night, I didn’t get to take lots of pictures… but is okayh la.  Cause I was really tired liao that time.
Here are some of the pictures I got from facebook.   Sorry for the few pictures.  I will post them up as soon as possible once I got others~







No comments:

Post a Comment