Sunday, February 26, 2012

Self Protection Awareness

When there is something that make you feel uncomfortable and unsafe, your self-protection awareness will be automatic activate.  You will protect yourselves from getting hurt.  Well I guess this has happened on me, I can feel that the self-protection awareness has been activated.


I realize when I find something doesn't suit to me or maybe something doesn't right, I will start to avoid from getting myself near to that and start to run.  I have no idea why this self-protection will be activated.  I also have no idea why I want to run.  I know I should face it, but not running from that.

Very stupid behavior...
I know about that...

Very low EQ...
I know about that...

But when the self-protection awareness has been activated, automatically I will do something to avoid myself getting worst and find another better way to make sure myself is safe.
It has been activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment