Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sigh

That day our 3P instructor suddenly talk about our internship and this has made me think of my own future...
Just realize, my future is so blur!  I can't even see where I should head to! =(

The instructor said we should find a small company to do internship first to learn things before we start to work in big company.  I wanted to work in Ipoh where grandpa is there at least I don't have to worry where I should stay... but since friends are telling me that Ipoh got very few company that suitable.

Now I'm thinking whether where to choose now... Daddy and mummy said I can work anywhere, if I want to work in Ipoh, I can ask my uncle who is staying in Ipoh to notice for me; if I want to work in KL, I can ask my uncle who is staying in KL to notice for me.
I know I have already lots of options compare to others but...

Sigh...

So many things to think of to be an adult... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment