Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What A Life...


It has been busy day since 27th January...  I mean since 3P has started.  Now I only have a day holiday each week!  Which means I have to go to the lab at 9am until 5pm and holiday on Sunday.  (DOn't you ever think that I have holiday during public holiday, because this course doesn't care about public holiday, the class goes on!)

My life is so like an employee's life!  I really hate this and everyday has to go class that early, lunch break back room to prepare lunch for myself then 5pm finish class I have to prepare for dinner!!!  Argh... 
I'm just complaining la by the way, because I know life now is much better than after the last semester starts...  I know if now I have the time to sleep I should sleep, because I'm not sure whether later after this I gonna have this kind of life or not...

Sigh...

What a life...

No comments:

Post a Comment