Saturday, October 31, 2009

After A Week Of Resting

Alright!!!  It has been a week.  A week that I didn’t update my blog already.  I’m very sorry about that, but my schedule is really fully book and I got no mood to update at all.

Sorry

Final will start on Monday and I have 8 subjects to handle which I only really started to study and do my revision on yesterday because I was busying with my assignments and assignments.  Nothing else I was busying with.  I went for interview too.

Since I was a band 4 student, I was allowed to choose a foreign language in my next semester.  There are Japanese, Arabic and Advanced Mandarin.  Guess what subject I had chosen??  I had chosen Mandarin, advance Mandarin.  Surprise huh??
I was really surprise too.  I thought I will challenge myself by taking Japanese but in the end I failed too.  I really do feel I’m coward.  I don’t even dare to sacrifice my time, my money to take Japanese language. 
Sigh...

I’m getting fatter and fatter here….  I really don’t know how to diet liao, because in my experience when I having exam, I’ll definitely get fat.  Stress maybe, I don’t know.  

What I have to do now is study and do more revision…..  I don’t want to get a bad result and I hope to get back my current room and one of the roommate or with a closer friend. 
One more thing is I am looking forward into 16th of November 2009, because that will be my last paper until 12pm then I will be free and I can fly after that…

p/s: left 19 days to back to peninsular….  Can’t wait till that day….  ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment