Monday, October 19, 2009

Busy Life In University

This is the first time I feel that University life is such busy and tiring.  I really very busy and tired for the last week and I only sleep for 3 hours per day. 
I was involved in a carnival and was a committee member of that carnival.  The carnival really drives me crazy and wasting my time, but luckily it ended yesterday night. 

After I back from Program Anak Angkat, I didn’t have time to rest at all.  All the time was full and you can hardly find that I having rest.  There are a lots of things happen also after the Program, and I do feel happier than before and I know that you feel better too.

I was busying for the dancing performance, carnival, assignment C++, English essay presentation and E-commerce.  There are a lot of things to do in that week but I only manage to finish my carnival and part of C++.  It is so tired to do so many things and I have to sacrifice my sleeping time too….
Poor thing….  And worst thing is, I drink coffee which I always rejected to drink because I know that drink coffee is a very bad habit that can cause addicted.   Argh!!!

Still got a month then I can go back home, that’s why I feel energetic even when I didn’t get a good night sleep.  I guess when the days come nearer, I get to have more motivation to stay stronger and stronger here.  I really do miss you all.  I wanted to call all of you when I am free, but I am scare you all not free because final are around the corner and government exams are very near too.

Just now I had just fill in for my foreign language course and guess what I choose??  I have chosen mandarin.  I know that most of you will scold me that I’m stupid to take that language.  I know that it will be a big mistake to take this language, because I really do want to take Japanese too.  But I really don’t want to be so busy and always busy with my Japanese homework only like those seniors now.  I want to be able to skip class to go back home earlier or back to campus later…   I know that this is a very stupid decision and I know that this is a very very immature decision too.

Anyway, just let it be because I have chosen the language and nothing can change it now….
God bless me….

No comments:

Post a Comment