Friday, October 2, 2009

True Words To You

I am really disappointed, really really disappointed.  I can't believe that you don't trust me at all.  I don't understand and confuse.  Which one is the real part of you??  Are you honest to me every time you talk to me?? I don't know, I don't when you are the real one.  Sometimes you seem to be so far from and sometimes you seem to be so close to me.  


I know that it is difficult for you to forget someone that you care about and it is difficult for you to give up upon the relationship and I know that you hope things will change in all sudden.  But do you know that sometimes please don't be so stubborn, things cannot just change as you wish, everything will still go on no matter you like it or not.  You can't control others thinking, you can't control others actions and you can't control others feeling.  At least he/she knows what are you thinking, don't you think that is a better way to be??


I wanted to talk to you but I don't when is the suitable time to be and I'm sure that when I talk to you, you will definitely think that I am wrong and you are right.  Even though I don't really understand your personality.  What I can say is, as a friend, I hope you can be honest to me and let us face the problem together but not you face it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment