Thursday, October 22, 2009

Everything Is Messed Up

Everything blew up!!!


I really very disappointed what I have just done just now during my English presentation.  It was really terrible and I was told that my presentation was not organized.  Sigh.  Disappointed ler……
My presentation was about ‘Direct Selling and Network Marketing’.  It was my very last idea, because when Madam wanted us to hand in our final draft, she asked me to change topic last minute because she is not satisfied with my previous essay map.  I had used the whole night to finish the essay map and in the end came out with the topic ‘Direct Selling and Network Marketing’.


Really disappointed.  I was so nervous, and my point are not organized.  Ehem, I really have to admit it.  Actually I know that I had chosen the wrong title for the essay, but since I have chosen this topic, then I have to make effort to make my essay become better……


Really want to cry now…


Not just cry, but I really hope that time can flew back until the day she asked us to do essay map… I want to change the topic la……  ish ish ish!!!!


Haih!!!  God, please help me… 


How good, if there is somebody who can guide me…..

No comments:

Post a Comment