Friday, October 9, 2009

Just Want To Let You Know

Dear All,
I'm going to have 'fun' outside the campus for 3 days, which means I'm not be showing my face in the campus for 3 days and you are not going to see me for these few days too.


Hahahax, I know that you are going to miss my noisiness and my smile....  tak tau malu pulak.. but no choice lo...   if you miss me then you ma sms me lo, I don't think I will be onlining to chat with you, cause I am not going to bring my laptop out.  I will let him hibernate for 2 days~~~~


anyway, if you got anything please do contact me~~~  I will be love to chat thru phone~~~
FOR my C++ group member, I would like to hear your suggestion on what kind of game do you wan...  and find you friends that know about C++ and ask for help, so that we can have a small meeting when we come back.


Okayh, that's all for now, I will update my post later when I come back and when I am free.....  >.<


Sincere,
Cai Yi



1 comment: