Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Program Anak Angkat

Last Friday I had joined a program called ‘Program Anak Angkat’.  Actually the program was started in the morning, but unfortunately I had class in the morning and mid-term for TITAS in the evening, so I can only join them for the night activity.

Is  kinda disappointed at first when I reached the kampong, Kg. Lubuk Temiang.  Because I do not like to join formal activity, I thought that the activity is just follow what our host family, but we have to follow to what the organizer had plan.
At first, Jacey and I were asked to stay with ‘penghulu’ but the ‘penghulu’ said that his house is kinda small, so we stayed with En. Jesmey.  He is a very good guy and he is really very friendly.  The whole family of him are kind too~~~

We get to eat delicious food when we stayed with them although the environment is kinda dirty.  You can find lotsssssss of cockroach in the bath room.  You know la, I very scare of cockroach and usually I will shout or scream when I see them, but this time I didn’t scream or shout at all, I just pray that they will not come to me. 
I got to eat homemade meal~~~ yum yum, delicious, the food that they prepare are very delicious, just they seldom prepare vegetables.  I got the chance to eat crab and prawn there.  I can even follow them to catch prawn in the lake behind their house although I’m not the one who catch, but I get the chance to see how they catch prawn. 

I do got a lot of pictures here, and I am a little bit of lazy to type out all the activities that I had done.

May all the pictures explain everything.


The place where I slept


Whole family~~~


my 'father'~~~


Buah Tarap












The place I stay....










'mak' dan 'ayah'

No comments:

Post a Comment