Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sharing of My Days

Yesterday was my free day for whole day, unfortunately there was no electricity at all!!!  I really do feel frustrated about that.  This problem occurs since Thursday night and the electric current came back yesterday evening.  And during this ‘disaster’, my laptop was switch off without shutting down properly twice!!!  Oh my God!!!  My heart is bleeding because of that!!!  Pain la weyh!!!

Things unexpected happened, but for me is still okay, because I don’t have to sleep uncomfortable that night.  I just pitied those SPKAL students.  They were going to have their final exam on the next day and they have to spend whole night doing nothing?!!!  I really don’t understand the technician here, why they never think of the students and never take precaution on the electricity source???!!!  And the worst thing is, they have to sweat during the examination!!  Oh poor, this is so uncomfortable, and if they didn’t get good result, I think they should blame the person in charge!!!
That night, all of us were sleeping with sweat, damn hot and uncomfortable.  But fortunately, I was too tired to think of the ‘warm’ environment.  I fell asleep very early that night.

The next morning, I went to a temple to pray.  It was really smoky and my tears came out without my permission.  Hahahax
Hello!!!  Tears coming out don’t mean that I am sad or crying la!!!  What I did enjoy that time was I drove!!!  ^^
Really, it has been long time I didn’t drive and I really miss the moment I drive when I was in my hometown.  Well, the place and directions here are still strange to me, that am why I still need someone to guide me when I was driving.  Guide me in the sense of directions. 

On the way back to hostel, I only realize that the car was full of ladies, 6 pretty ladies and all of us are in the same course!!!  We are course mate!!!  Wow, unbelievable~~~
6 of us went out to pray and we went to eat something good.  After eating, I feel a little bit of guilty because I feel I am getting bigger and bigger in size…  the size isn’t growing vertically but growing horizontally.  T.T 
Every time I thought of diet, but I got no time to go for exercise, and the main reason is I’m lazy.  Yeah, when you do not want to do something, then you will find lots of excuses to yourself.  I’m doing the same thing here.  >.<
here are some of the pictures that i had captured~~~~


















Something else I do want to share with you guys is:
I feel something on me.  Every time I give comment towards a couple, especially negative comment, the comment or my presage will come true.  I’m so sorry to those couple that I didn’t see any good future on you both.  Every time I tell my friend or I think that a couple will break up soon, things will happen just may be now or later.  So so so sorry about that.

Maybe you can think for not letting me know that you will going to have further relationship with him/her.  Or don’t let me know the personality of your partner, or else I will see thru everything.
Sorry.

‘bull shit’ this word might come out from your mouth, but is true.  I had experience this many times…  believe it or not….

3 comments: