Wednesday, October 21, 2009

C++ Assignment




Is very early in the morning now and I am still in front of my laptop.  But please don’t be misunderstand that I didn’t sleep for whole night, I did sleep just now at 12.30am just now and wait up at 3.30am which I only sleep for 3 hours.  Again… 

I didn’t want to, but I forced to.  No choice, who ask me to be the group member of this group assignment.  What I can do is sigh by my own, and try to solve everything out my own because I have the responsible to make sure my group manage to hand in the assignment in time.
Till now, I haven’t 100% done this assignment, because the printer run out of black ink which I only manage to print most of the pages.  

There three parts of this assignment and I do feel that I have finished all three parts but I don’t mind actually, I least I learnt something from here.  No matter things that I learnt or realized in here is negative or positive, I will always use a very positive thinking.  
Honestly, I do feel jealous on other group.  Even though they finished their game last minute but they manage to finish their reports and slide earlier than our group.  I guess it is just like what he said – team work.  Maybe our group really lack of that point. But, this weakness occurs is not because of the team member, but me, myself.  I didn’t do my part on dividing job to each other and didn’t strict to each other.  What came to my mind was, they will do their best, but I didn’t feel any afford from some of them. Maybe I’m too sensitive on that.  

I really do feel exhausted on this assignment.  I spent a lot of time on this.  I didn’t manage to prepare my presentation on tomorrow and the quiz that comes at this evening.  Maybe I am not really good in managing my time, no point to blame others.  What I can do is learnt everything from the mistake and realizes that I get this time to make myself more stronger in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment