Sunday, August 12, 2012

Difficult Decision

My internship going to end soon but until now I still haven't make up my mind whether to stay in the company or not.  (sounds like the company confirm wants me to stay but actually I'm the one who keep thinking that they want me. wtf.)

I know everybody has given me suggestion and they even suggested the path for me, but I still can't make up my mind which way to go.  I want something different but I know I'm fresh grad, it is difficult to get what I want plus I know I don't have to real knowledge of what I have learned during the three years time.  Seriously FML!

People said once you graduate, then you will unemployment.  This is so true.  I am now thinking to take the challenge or continue protected by them.  I want to explore myself but I am not sure whether I'm ready for that or not.  Gosh!  I am so mommy's daughter...

ps: sometimes really hate to make decision. fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment