Sunday, August 26, 2012

I Want To Be Irresponsible

Being an adult is really suffering.  The responsible and tension around will increase along with age.  Once you are an adult, you have to start handle all those tensions... 
Recall back when you were young, there were so many things that you didn't have to worry nor responsible.  You didn't have to be responsible to anything you do, because to adult, you were a kid who know nothing.

I want to be irresponsible person la.  I don't want to be responsible on anything so I can do anything I like and ignore things that I dislike.  wtf (so selfish of me)

But I know this is impossible because I'm an adult now, I have to be responsible on everything I do.  I have to care people around me and I am not living alone but together with others.  I have to take care of their feeling, I have to think of their situation also.
Aih, there are so many things bugging me lately.  I really got the thought of throwing everything back and go out there alone.  However, there are a voice told me not to.  So I'm here complaining. wtf.

Being an adult really are tiring.

ps: let's make the tiring and effort worth!~

No comments:

Post a Comment