Friday, August 31, 2012

End of August, Welcome September

Submission of Final Report (done)
Submission of Weekly Report (done)
Submission of BL07 (done)
Submission of BL08 (done)
Supervision of Academic Supervisor (not done)

Seriously this is a big big hole in my life.  Everybody (my University Friends) were all went through the whole process.  Got nervous when they know their supervisor will come to visit and some of them even make themselves looks super nice on the visiting day!  *pout*
So my academic supervisor didn't turn out himself at the end.  Excuse he gave is our university didn't give him allowance for the visit.  I was like what the hell?

I can only declare that I'm unlucky.  That's all.  (I don't wish to meet him, but I still hope to go through the process!)
BJ is leaving the company after working there for two and half months.  I'm joining this group starting on 1st of September, so we took this picture on the last day of her stay.  Okay, August has ended.  I'm going to have something different on September.  From 1st until 21st, I going to work on Monday till Friday from 9am until 10pm.  Fml.  But good thing is, after 21st I only have to work at night from 7pm until 10pm.  October?  Let's think about it later.  Maybe I will plan something else for that month.

Before I end this post, I wanna share a super nice song here.
I bet you gonna say this is a nice song too!
Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment