Friday, May 1, 2009

Bad Day~~

I wanted to sleep till late late today actually, mana tau my brother came into my room and tell me that my daddy is going to bring us for breakfast.... Actually I am very lazy to wake up to go berbreakfast with him de lo.... sleepy la~~~

After I come down from upstairs, mummy told me that my car's tyre 'poncek' liao... =.= The first thing came to my mind is what happen o?? Later I ma cannot go to ecmall liao lo.... OOOOPSSSSSSS....

But luckily Kee can fetch me to ecmall. Because I called Yi-Tsiang to fetch me there, but that time he hasn't wake up yet. Fine lo... I also don't like to beg people, so I just go mandi and wait for Kee nia lo... Mana tau, when Kee reach my house that time, I wasn't prepared. So I tertinggal my nokia phone at home, and rush to ecmall... I really feel not good when I was out for whole day without my another phone...

After I finished everything and settle everything down, I wanted to go home liao... but too bad cause I didn't drive there. Then I ma started to call my friends to fetch me home. Mana tau..... Actually really feel sad when nobody is there to help me when I need them. T.T Feel bored to call them liao. So I choose to wait liao lo.... No choice...

I did call Him, but he said he got 'something else' to do, so I ma don't want to berkacau him lo. I don't like to beg others either. wait wait wait~~~ From 3pm till 7pm.... finally She is there to help me...~~~~ ^^, my angel....

Oh... friends?? what do they mean??

No comments:

Post a Comment