Wednesday, May 6, 2009

s0mething just happened!!!

Yesterday and again left me alone down stairs onlining and chit chating with all my friends, updating my blog. I did on some songs from my phone...
Something scary just happen...
Suddenly my phone just rang, I went to have a look. The phone call is from my mom. I was wondering why my mom miss call me at that time, some more she was just upstairs sleeping. Call me for what???
Then I hear my mom went into the toilet. So I ma think that maybe she is just warning me to sleep early lo. So I say bye bye to all my friends and went to sleep...
Is really end that night.....

This morning, I woke up early in the morning.
I went to down to ask my mom why her miss call me in the mid-night time??
She told me that she didn't miss call me at all!!!
Oh My God!!!
What had just happened??
Then the person who miss call me is who??
Sei Lo....
Because I went to check my phone's call list, really is from my mom!!!
Oh God!!! this is so scary....
My mom didn't do the miss call, then who did??

Shit liao la....
I really don't want to meet those thing la....
some more now I'm staying at home alone la...
Nobody I can talk to, I only can express in here...

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment