Saturday, August 1, 2009

1st Of August

One month,
is already a month I stay in Labuan WITHOUT water.
It is really unbelievable that I can survive here.
A month,
is not a short time either.
at least i learn something here
not just study
but in all kind of expect
i can feel I grow mature in thinking
maybe you cannot feel that, but I do honestly
lots of things here make me realize lots of other things.
within friendship
within the challenging challenge that challenged me in the controlation of my temper
till now I didn't show my own temper yet
but I control it well although I got some issue in certain things.

dear friends,
please be open minded and accept my appologize
i did this is because i dun wan this to go on like this
this will only become worst if drag this more longer
so just think widely and dun blame anybody and be strong yea
there are still a lots of opportunity out there
today this not belong to you doesn't mean that next opportunity not belong to you too
just think positively and think that what you get after this experience and be glad that you have this kind of experience
anyway, all the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment