Monday, August 31, 2009

Merdeka~~~

31st of August....

Last year I celebrate Merdeka in my hometown, not celebrate actually, just waiting for the night to come to see fire cracker from the sky.
They are awesome and beautiful.

This year I wasn't in Kuantan.
I didn't hear any fire cracker's sound and the scene or sense of celebration in Campus.
I used to sleep at 11pm something at night in hometown and awake by the sound of fire crackers in the mid night. I will definitely jump up from the bed and see the beautiful scene from the window in my room.
Fire crackers are always that beutiful~~~

I received a call from my friend this morning at 1am.
They said they were celebrating Merdeka and suddenly think of me...
touching~~~
I never thought that during Merdeka, there will be somebody who think of me...

Don't make me cry la...
You always so bad, make me cry...
touching~~


No comments:

Post a Comment