Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Hide The Face

Monday...

I hate to be Monday, cause I have to have classes for another 5 days.
Some classes are interesting, but some are really boring.
I had TITAS on Monday. Definitely you guys are thinking what is TITAS. TITAS is short form of Tamadun Islam Dan Asia.
Our lecturer was explaining and told us the story how Islam is created.
The story is totally the same as the Bible in Christian... Okayh la, maybe is 98% same la...
But honestly, this can be say that Jesus and Allah seems to be the same God o...opic

Okayh
Back to the topic.
the lecturer of TITAS gave us some time to have a break, so I went to the washroom. My friend went in earlier than me while I was still talking with my friend. So I went in late lo...
There isn't any notice that show which way to the female washroom and which way to male washroom.
And I made a small small tiny tiny mistake is I turn to the male's washroom, and that time Yu Jin was washing his hand.
Surprise me!!!
By the way, I didn't see anything, so is still okayh.

After that incident, Yu Jin laugh at me...
So yu pei, really feel to put my head in the ground....

hahax


No comments:

Post a Comment