Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ordinary -----> Special

Look at the title, what will you think of?? Change of something?? person?? or even life??

These few days I really do experience something different from surrounding. Lots sorts of experience.


Life
Love

Friendship
Environment


My life change a lot after I started my studies here. I have to learn to make decision all by my own which I used to ask my friends to make decision for me. I started to be more patient to others although I realize that I don't really like their attitude. This is some kind of challenge for me because I wasn't that kind of person that will keep all the temper in heart, I used to scold the person that I don't really like.

Love story definitely you have heard or watched before and they are romantics. For me, love are really suffering and tiring. I rather sit there and feel the love from me to others without notice by others rather than telling people my real feeling, because I can feel the 'dangerous' and the 'unsafe' conditions will happen. I am a person who hate trouble very much, things that are simple and less trouble, I like most.

Friendship is very important especially we are now far far away from our family. For me, I treat everybody the same. Although I know the bad attitude of them, but I will just be patient and let it pass. If they act too much, I will just give advises, if he/she doesn't want to listen or change then I got nothing to do. Because this is their life, I got no right to force them to change to be a better person. Just remember that a person who willing to correct you from mistake is actually a true friend, don't be too stubborn to accept others idea and complaint and even advises, open your heart and give tresspass to accept what they give and advice you. Because, for me if you aren't that close with me, I'll never correct you from your mistake and let you figure out yourself. This is what I think...

Environment also will affect a person's lifestyle. The environment here also have affected my life. People here are nice and friendly, just some of the people love to wear a mask to live. Weather here is really hot and the sun is always that bright and sunny. Good weather will affect our feeling too. I prefer to have cloudy here, because when the sun come out, you will only realize that how hot is the weather here. The temperature is higher than my home town but anyway think positively, my cloth can be dried up in the faster rate. ^^

Conclusion, actually there are a lot of hidden message in this post, I hope those people that who know who are they will understand what I mean and take some action.
I hope to wear sun glasses with all of you because I believe that our future is very very bright, bright until we need to wear sunglasses o. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment