Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trip During August Holiday (Part 1)

Let me first mention and tell you all something. There have been lots of first time I have been met here.
  1. first time come to West Malaysia
  2. first time go to Sandakan
  3. first time go holiday trip with friends that I just know them for a month
I have to wake up early in the morning at 4am to bath and preparing. 7.30am ferry from Labuan to a small kampung and at around 10.30am bus from the small kampung to Kota Kinabalu. Since our bus will only start at 6.30pm, so we have a small walk in one of the shopping mall in Kota Kinabalu.
Finally is time for us to go into the bus and start our journey to Sandakan. In the bus, Yee Ling and I was very very tired, we got no idea where we will go on the next day cause we got no idea Sandakan got any place that well known. There is a senior who guide us to Sandakan cause his home town is from Sandakan and we going to stay at his house for the whole trip. In the bus, he keep asking us where we want to go on the next day. Honestly, I really got no idea where to go, why not he suggest some opinion and let us have the option to choose? At that time, Yee Ling and I can see his temper was shown out because of impatient with us obviously.

Let's start the journey:
First day
nothing special honestly, we went to eat Dim Sum in Sandakan hotel and then Kaya Gai to have a walk at there. Nothing special in Kaya Gai actually, sigh~~~
after the walk, we went back to have a rest. At that time I feel sick, maybe is because the weather there too hot and I cannot stand of it, so I fall sick. I had flu that night.... I get to eat steambot too~~~ the steambot there is not that delicious as I thought, is very normal but just the steambot is in buffet style...

Second day
Early in the morning, we went to Joey's father's shop there to fetch her to eat breakfast together. I ate curry that morning, curry pan mee.... Not that delicious too, I prefer Kuantan's. Then with the guide from Joey, we went to Joey's house so that next time we will be easy to go her house cause we can recognize her house better for the next time. Mana tau, on the way to her house, the senior was driving and the enjin mati!!! He screamed in the car.
wtf. I was talking to the phone, so I was so lazy to scold him or even tegur him. Just ignore that... At night, we got to eat dinner that prepare by the senior's mother. Yum Yum, not bad, it is delicious but too salty for me. Anyway, I really can feel the warm of a family when eating that meal~~~
at night, we went out with Ah Liao to a romantic place. The place is really very very beautiful and romantic, very suitable for couples, the view there.. you can see the sea view, is beautiful and romantic. We played Uno blocks there, really have fun though... the happiness I get is totally different from the morning~~~

Third Day
Since we got nothing to do on the day, and Joey had to accompany her grandpa because that day was her grandpa's birthday, so Yee Ling and I went to town to Guardian and Watson. In Labuan got neither Guardian nor Watson, that's why we appreciate the moment that time when we saw this 2 shops. After that, we went to English Tea House, a restaurant that full of England style and almost of the customers are foreigners. The drinks and food there are quite high quality in the sense of price too. >.<
I really got no idea why we want to go there.. is damn hot there, should go at night. After that 'tea break' we went back and go out again, this time with Ah Liao again without those seniors. We ate egg tart and drink pearl milk tea. The egg tart are delicious and the pearl milk tea make me feel heaty, because I drank red bean... Anyway, it is still tasty although I already having flu at that time.
After that, at night we got the golden chance to eat homemade dinner again. And then eat ice cream at a place where they said the ice cream taste good. But for me... I still prefer McD's ice cream~~~

Fourth Day
unforgetable day because we get to eat homemade 'lo ma kai' and homemade 'xiu mai'. Joey's mother definitely a good cooker. And we get to try Joey's muffin. Yum Yum~~~ yummy~~~
then we stay at the house for whole day and I was very very sick and sleep for around 4 hours. But at night, I still eat burger~~~ the burger is really delicious, until now I still can remember the taste of it. Oh God~~~ Let me try one more time~~~

Fifth Day
Last day in Sandakan. Went to buy hand luggage at the pasar which located in the town area of Sandakan. I bought my hand luggage with only RM15. I was very proud of myself for fighting for the price but when I reach home, I realize that the bag is not that 'new' which means that it cannot be used for too heavy things and I dun think it will last long.
After walking around in the town, we went back again and rest.
that night we got the chance to eat homemade dinner again. I really feel bahagia when can eat homemade dinner~~~ Long time didnt try this kind of food ady...

To Be Continue...

No comments:

Post a Comment