Monday, August 24, 2009

Trip During August Holiday (Part 2)

After having holiday in Sandakan, I continue my holiday in Kota Kinabalu. The main purpose we choose to go to Kota Kinabalu after playing, eating and resting in Sandakan is because we wanna use our remain energy to have shopping in Kota Kinabalu.

It is really enjoyable trip in Kota Kinabalu especially get to shopping in the shopping mall there. I am regret that why we didn't go to 1 Borneo, there are lots of shop in the mall. All the clothes, the air conditional~~~
At around 1.30pm, we reach KK, then we took some time to search our hotel so that we can stay for 2 nights at there. At first we went to City Park Hotel, after some discussion the senior talked to the receptionist and going to say yes to stay there, then we the gals said we wanna find another hotel to have some comparison before making any decision, so we went out from the hotel.The moment we went out, the senior got so angry and mad, and he scolded me and another senior. (my another two female friends went out already) I got shock that time, really got a big shock, but luckily I still know how to cover my fear. I totally ignore him starting from that.


After we found a place to put on our luggage, we went to have our lunch and then start our 'heaven' trip (for gals), shopping in Central Point. Oh god!!! the shoes are so so so nice, I didnt buy them in the end, cause I got no more money already. East Malaysia's food are really more expensive than Peninsular Malaysia. I thought only food in Labuan expensive but now I only realize that food in East Malaysia is expensive. When we having shopping in Central Point, we really relax and have lots of fun there. I know that one of the reason is because guys are not around, guys sometimes are really troublesome though...
At around 8pm, we separated from those guys and walk alone, they back to hotel because of boredom. We continue our walk in Warisan Square. My Godness, Warisan Square is totally heaven for me. If I got RM1000 cash with me, definitely I will shopping over there. Is shopping not just window shopping. There are really paradise for couple too I guess, food and shops are all available. I think I fall into the place already.Then we walked back to hotel which need around 10mins of journey. We are proud that we still recognize the way back to hotel.

Got to Central Point again the next day. The main purpose is to go to the Public Bank to take Joey's debit card which is located in Central Point. Mana tau, the debit card counter is not available on Saturday... +.+Since the mall main's door was opened and the shops in there only Watson was on, so we went into Watson to try out all the cosmetic tester. Luckily that day I didnt make up before I go out, so I managed to use most of the cosmetic there. I fall into Za's mascara. I really love it.Nothing much we walked that day... Cause Yee Ling and Joey went to find their brother in the evening and left me alone.

At night, we went to watch movie, District 9. I really dunno what to say about the movie, is something like documentary. The story isn't too bad, but if you didnt pay any patient to continue watching after 10mins, the movie will be very very boring then. We went to watch movie at 11pm and back to hotel at 2am. It has been long time I didnt spend my night time till so late since I came to East Malaysia and I really enjoy the moment.

During this trip, I realize something. that is I finally see through some people's really face. Make me understand that people's real attitude will be understand after you know them in a longer time. And I'm really glad I did make the decision last time although I know the decision is hurting somebody. I know I'm selfish, but this is for my own justice and for my own good. I believe that....

No comments:

Post a Comment