Thursday, August 27, 2009

27 of August 2009

27.08.2009
27.08.2009
27.08.2009
27.08.2009
.
.
.
.

what is so special about this day until I have to type this date so many times??
ehem, actually it isn't a big day and we got no holiday for this day but we still have to attend class, tutorial, and test!!!

What important is today is my roommate, Mei Qian's birthday.

Mei Qian, happy birthday~~~

We didn't plan very much in this birthday, but we know that we wanna give her a surprise, so three of us didn't wish her birthday until just now.
we pretended that we had forgotten her birthday and act like normal.
we can see that she is kinda disappointed with us for being so forgetful.

We prepare everything when she was out for tutorial, when she get into the room, she got surprise!!!
Here are some pictures~~~

Here are my roommates~~~ my laopo~~~
Yan Qiu, Me and Mei Qian

Pheng and Mei Qian




oh my god!!!
look at what they doing??
hey gals, please la behave yourselve la!! Pheng and I are here leh, want to do something also have to wait until we get out first la~~~
hahahax


2 comments: